About the Advance Payment Bond
The Advance Payment Bond is necessary when an advance was received according to the contract and a guarantee of its refund must be submitted. This way, the client’s partner is certain that contractual obligations will be met, respectively the timely return of the advance payment and within the established conditions.
What are the advantages of the Advance Payment Bonds from City Insurance?
• Flexible offer
• Rapid feedback in terms of the completion of the financial analysis, as well as the issuance of the policies
• The forms demanded by the Beneficiary are always respected
• Competitive insurance premiums
• The policies are issued according to the clauses demanded through the data sheet or the tender book
• Extended territorial coverage