Travel related claims

If an event included in the policy’s specifications occurs during your travel abroad, you can benefit from direct indemnification of medical services, without having to bear any of the costs.

We offer assistance in more than 200 countries worldwide.

April International covers a variety of sectors: travel, medical, motor, home assistance and offers its services worldwide (for further details, visit the April International web site)

The steps you must follow in order to file a claim under the Abroad Travel Insurance section are:

Step 1

When the insured event occurs, call one of the following numbers:

+4021-201.90.44, +4031.730.99.44 and/or fax: +4021-201.90.40, available around the clock.

An April International consultant will answer your call, take over the case and contact the medical unit in charge of offering the required assistance. At the same time, thecompany will assume the medical expenses, if the respective event is included in the conditions of the policy.

If you are physically unable to contact the phone numbers mentioned above, an accompanying person can place the call on your behalf or even the personnel from the hospital where you have been transported. Thus, it is important to carry the policy with you at all times.

Attention! When the respective case presents complications and the expenses could exceed the amount of 500 EUROS, but neither the hospital, the insured person nor an accompanying person notifies City Insurance or April International before such expenses are made, the maximum amount that City Insurance will indemnify is of 500 EUROS.

Step 2 – necessary documents required to terminate the claim

For large claims assumed by April International, the necessary documents to file a claim are:

  • A photocopy of the insurance policy;
  • The original medical documents (medical report including the diagnosis, treatment plan, bills and so forth).

These documents must be sent to April International either by the hospital or by the insured person.

For smaller claims, which the insured person already paid for, the following documents must be submitted to City Insurance, at the return from the trip:

  • Claim form;
  • The original statement regarding the accident;
  • A photocopy of the insurance policy;
  • The original medical documents (medical report including the diagnosis, treatment plan, bills and so forth)
  • Banking coordinates (IBAN, Bank, branch) of the insured person, if necessary a photocopy of the identity card.

Attention! Depending on the nature and circumstances of the event, City Insurance and April International reserve their right to request further documentation in order to solve the claim.

jeep tourреклама на яндексе ценаbanc de binary vs traderushtraderush binarymiami villa rentalswordsta