Motor-Hull claims


In the event of a motor accident and as the owner of a City Insurance MotorHull policy, you must follow these steps:

Step 1

  • Inform the Police with regard to the accident;
  • Obtain the official accrediting documents from the Police;
  • Fill in a recording of proceedings in order to authorize the repair (if it is necessary).

Step 2

After obtaining the proper documentation from the Police, you must direct yourself to a City Insurance Claims Center. The necessary documents to open the claim proceedings are the following:

  • Proof of registration of the event (recording of proceedings from the Police, the agreed statement of facts/constat à l’amiable, appendix number 2, a statement of the insured person);
  • Original repair authorization form, if it is necessary;
  • Referral of the damage (to be filled in when the claim is filed);
  • A photocopy of the insurance policy;
  • A photocopy of the registration document (registration certificate);
  • A power of attorney (for owners that are legal persons);
  • A notarized letter of attorney if the owner is a different person;
  • A photocopy of the identity card;
  • The driver’s license, in original;
  • A photocopy of the mandatory insurance of the guilty party (if a third party is responsible for causing the accident);
  • Motor-Hull indemnification form.

 Step 3

After opening the claim proceedings, you can repair your vehicle, according to its manufacturer, in an adequate repair shop, based on the referral made by City Insurance.

hotels in key biscayne floridabinaryгугл адвордс этоцена работы по укладке ламинатаindependent escort girl malaysiapayment methods