Mandatory Motor Insurance claims

If you have a City Insurance Mandatory Motor Insurance and you caused an accident, follow these steps in order to settle the claim:

Step 1:

  • Inform the Police about the accident (except for the cases when an agreed statement of facts/constat à l’amiable is filed);
  • Obtain the official accrediting documents from the Police: recording of proceedings, repair authorization.

Step 2:

After obtaining the official accrediting documents from the Police attesting you are the injured party, you must direct yourself to a City Insurance Claims Center. If, as a consequence of the accident, the vehicle cannot move on its own, we recommend youtransport it to a repair shop. A City Insurance claims inspector will conduct the evaluation directly at the repair shop.

Necessary documents for the evaluation:

  • Proof of registration of the event (recording of proceedings from the Police, the agreed statement of facts/constat à l’amiable, appendix number 2)
  • Original repair authorization form, if needed;
  • Referral of the damage (to be filled in when the claim is filed);
  • A photocopy of the insurance policy;
  • A photocopy of the registration document (registration certificate);
  • A power of attorney (for owners that are legal persons);
  • A notarized letter of attorney if the owner is a different person;
  • A photocopy of the identity card;
  • The driver’s license;
  • Mandatory Motor Insurance indemnification form


снять mercedes машину в тбилисиindependant escortстоимость укладки ламината за 1 !кв.мразработка промо страницtop Binary Options trading stratagiesmoneybookers forex brokers,moneybookers deposit brokers